Hazardous Location Polyethylene Exhaust Fans
excellent choice for exhausting
moderate amounts of air containing flammable or explosive vapors, gases, or
dusts. The PFM Series fans
have a spark proof design that will minimize
the potential for the fan being the ignition source of an explosion in a
hazardous location. The fans provide an
energy efficient and cost effective solution for exhausting air and moisture
from a wide range of hazardous location applications.
are UL Listed for Class I, Division I, Groups C & D, and Class 2, Division
1, Groups E, F, & G for flammable vapors and combustible dust environments.
- 16", 20" and 24" diameters
- Non-sparking aluminum blades for increased safety
- Anti-static polyethylene gray housing for safety and corrosion resistance
- Thermally protected, maintenance free, heavy duty single speed motor for optimal performance
- Matched high quality motors and blades for maximum air flow
- Integrated aluminum inlet shutter and powder coated outlet guard
- Mounts flush to interior wall; suitable for buildings with 10" wall thickness
- Ships fully assembled
- Two year fan warranty; 25 year housing warranty
- Made in the USA
IMPORTANT! The use of an explosion
proof motor or an aluminum blade does not qualify the fan as explosion proof.
No air exhaust/ventilation fan is totally explosion proof.
Click To Download Spec Sheet
Click To Download Product Flyer